Monday, July 2, 2012

Striking in Stripes



 (Dress-Taylor, avail at Lord & Taylor; Pumps- Jessica Simpson; Necklace & Bangles- H&M; Earrings- Ebay)

With the insanely hot weather that we've been experiencing lately, it has also provided a challenge in what to wear to work (especially, when you have a conservative dress code...a little exposure of the shoulders never hurt anyone!).
So, with me being the bargain hunter that I am, I could not pass up this strinkingly striped dress by Taylor (sadly, it's not vintage or thrifted, but still FAB & over 50% off the orig price). Once I saw it, I started to visualize how I would style it...my Jessica Simpson Royal Blue suede pumps would be perfect. But I'm not a fan of being matchy matchy so I had to throw in something unexpected....so in comes the neon accessories (oh how i am right on trend with the stripes & neon, and still somewhat work appropriate..a pashmina will cover those pesky arms while i am inside the office).
Enjoy :)
luv jones